Neighborhood National Bank is proud to support organizations working to strengthen San Diego’s underserved communities. Through our involvement and financial giving, we give to charitable organizations that address vital community needs and issues.
Where We Give
We direct our giving to areas that are closely related to Neighborhood National Bank's mission. We are committed to strengthening San Diego by supporting organizations and businesses in the following categories:
- Social Services
- Public Safety
We believe in giving to organizations that have proven fiscal strength, who will utilize donations for responsible social service and those who align with our giving criteria. We also believe in giving preference to our customers, which allows us to provide significant partnerships with our recipients.
Our Giving Criteria
Neighborhood National Bank’s (NNB) criteria to determine grant and sponsorship recipients:
- An organization must have a 501(c)(3) designation.
- Awards to programs and services are based on the relevance to NNB’s giving mission and business relationships as well as the impact of initiatives proposed.
- Collaboration to achieve a common mission and purpose is encouraged along with corporate recognition.
- Organizations may be awarded only one sponsorship within one year.
How to Apply
- Review the criteria check list outlined under ‘Our Giving Criteria’ section above.
- Include your mission or impact sheet and contact information.
- Mail or email your organization’s packet of information.
Please mail your packet to:
Attn: VP/ Community Development Officer
Neighborhood National Bank
P.O. Box 420
National City, CA 91951
Please email your packet to: