Online Banking is easy and convenient! Learn more below about our Personal, Business and Bill Pay Online Banking Services.
eCom Personal & Small Business
Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort of your own office or home at no additional charge. Whether you want to check your balance or transfer funds between eligible Neighborhood National Bank (NNB) accounts, our Online Banking service provides a secure connection to NNB. This service is also available for sole proprietors and partnerships. Best of all, with eCom, your basic Online Banking is FREE!
It’s Secure and Simple!
eCom Personal Online Banking gives you a secure way to access your NNB accounts. With Online Banking, you can:
- View your account balances and activity day and night.
- Transfer funds between your eligible NNB accounts.
- Find out if a check has cleared or a deposit has posted.
- Bill Pay (optional service for a fee).
Instead of writing checks and sending the payments thorugh the mail, you can pay your bills online with NNB’s eCom.
Add the optional Bill Pay service and you’ll get the first three months free. It’s fast, easy and convenient.
- Tell us who to pay and how much to pay. NNB will send an electronic payment.
- Pay bills to almost anyone in the U.S.
- Make an unlimited number of payments, subject to funds available, of course.
- Set up convenient automatic reoccurring payments, or make on-time payments.
- Make person-to-person payments. Send money to anyone with an e-mail address and bank account.
- Make Inter-bank transfers to any personal account at any financial institution nationwide.
eCorp for Business
Premier eCorp Online Business Banking is another special product to help your business streamline and grow. Transform your business computer into a branch today!
- View transaction history
- Place stop payments
- Perform fund management activities
- Assess real-time transaction & account balance information
- Review 12 months previous statements
- Generate wire transfers
- Control administrative banking activities
- One portfolio for multiple accounts – reduce number of logins
- Unique user login – you and your bookkeeper have different logins and access rights.
Call us to learn more!
For important facts about your account authentication and online banking click here.
For risk assessment and layered security information click here.