Steps for Better Security
- Monitor your account activity frequently and report any unusual transactions to the bank.
- Do not respond to email, pop-ups, or direct web links which request account information.Neighborhood National Bank does not request account information via email.
Malware / Antivirus
Malware is a program designed to take control and/or steal information from your computer or mobile device without your consent.
Best Ways to Avoid:
- Install Antivirus and malware protection software and keep up-to-date.
- Maintain Current Updates of Programs and Operating Systems.
- Only download from trusted sources (Apple Store, Google Play, and Microsoft Website).
- Use caution when opening emails, clicking on links, and clicking on popup ads.